Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm the boyfriend..it's the woman...

One of my ex-student send me an article (just for joke purposes)..on 'Why we should marry an engineer'..well..all of the criterion are rather subjectives....but what I can really relate with myself is as excerpt from #2;

"An engineer boyfriend will dedicate an unimaginable amount of his time and effort to understand you. Engineers strain really really hard to understand their work. You can believe that they will try really really hard to understand women too, just like how they understand their work, once they believe that you are the one. So even if they don't understand you initially, they will keep on trying. Even if they still do not understand, they will figure out the correct method to keep you happy (e.g. buy diamond ring = 1 week's worth of happiness.) And once they find out the secret formula, they will just keep on repeating it so that the desired results appear.."

Well..to relate with what I'm facing now..I'm the 'boyfriend', my research is the 'woman'!

Really..I'm facing a very hard time of this sails..try to understand things I never knew, I never learnt before.not a bit..but I knew and aware about this from the start..so now this is it..the time has come...moving to the next phase..progressing!So I will keep on sailing...because the hardest is yet to come...my sv said.."difficulties will makes it more interesting...and you'll be tougher when you get through this...knowledge is neverending journey..so you'll be fine.."..

I'll be fine..I'm getting there..I see myself reaching it..and I'll work hard..I will..I will...

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment