Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dear Allah

Dear Allah,
I thank you for me being able to see and to hear this day. I'm blessed because You are forgiving and understanding. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day of everything I have done, said or thought, that were not pleasing to You...

Allah the Almighty,
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I can help the weak. Keep me unlifted so I may have the words of encouragement for others. I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know you intimately. I pray for those who don't believe.

Allah the Most Gracious,
I am now ask for your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. let me make the best of each and everyday to clear my mind so that I can hear from You. Please broaden my mind so that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.

Allah the Most Merciful,
I pray for my parents, siblings, families, friends and people that are dear to me. I pray for us to have peace, love and joy in our homes and that we are out of debt and all our needs are met. I pray that everybody close to me, everybody who lives in this challenging world knows there is no problems, circumstances or situation greater than You..For every battle is in Your hands. I pray that these words be received into the heart that sees it..

Ya Allah,
I love you, I need you, I surrender to you..
Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin....

No comments:

Post a Comment