Monday, January 17, 2011

How he did that?

A dear friend, to date has published 51 journal (51!!) and 6 books, (6!!!) and he is just turned 33 this year. Despite his very young age, now getting his way to assoc. prof, I have no doubt he will be without further ado. Why refuse when one is competent, right?So we had little chat today after months...not buzzing each other..I asked him, not to how to publish such big numbers (I can't even think of having more than 10 papers!) , only to ask how he manage to persistently put all his soul in that matter.he said..you must have a strong will, and determine.and he is continuously driven by the needs to achieve certain percentages for annual performance assesment that needs to be sustained ...yes..I am quite moved by it..hopefully my determination to change my  conduct towards my study will prevail...

For the dozen times I want to say..You're such an inspiration, bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment