Friday, June 26, 2009

Jermaine Jackson : "May Allah be with you, Michael, always"

"Our family requests that the media please respect our privacy during this tough time," Jermaine Jackson said. "May Allah be with you, Michael, always."
Hari ini satu dunia merasai kesedihan, kehilangan, kesayuan kerana salah seorang ikon dunia paling berpengaruh meninggal dunia pada 2.26 ptg waktu tempatan di Los Angeles, Amerika Syarikat. Saya turut merasakan kejutan dan kesayuan pada berita tergempar ini...Saya salah seorang peminat Michael Jackson, bukan peminat fanatik, tetapi minat dan kagum saya pada beliau lebih kepada mesej yang beliau telah sampaikan dan perjuangkan tentang aspek kemanusiaan, keamanan dan alam sekitar. Beberapa lagu beliau yang menjadi sumber inspirasi dan sangat meninggalkan kesan antaranya yang membawa mesej keamanan dan kemanusiaan, iaitu "Heal the World" dan "We are the World", yang membawa mesej alam sekitar dan kemusnahan alam melalui lagu "Earth Song"..dan mungkin ada lagi yang di luar pengetahuan saya. Lagu-lagu ini memang menenang dan mendamaikan, dari dulu hingga kini. Michael Jackson sememangnya luarbiasa, penghibur yang tiada gantinya..
Teringat saya kalau di Malaysia ketika kembalinya ke rahmatullah penyanyi Sudirman Haji Arshad, beliau juga telah menjadi lagenda di Malaysia, lagu2 beliau yang berbentuk patriotik, tiap kali kemerdekaan sangat mengundang kesayuan. Arwah Sudirman juga dikatakan seorang penghibur serba boleh, lain dari yang lain dengan bakat luar biasa. Di Malaysia, Sudirman, di seluruh dunia, Michael Jackson.
Apa yang saya ingin perkatakan adalah di akhir pengumumam kematian Michael Jackson, oleh abang mendiang,???mendiang??iaitu Jermain Jackson yang berbunyi "May Allah be with you, Michael, always"..agak sesuatu yang menarik cerita bagaimana Jermaine telah dibukakakan hatinya oleh Allah untuk memeluk Islam dan bagaimana pada pandangan beliau bahawa Michael Jackson mungkin juga akan memeluk Islam satu hari nanti, artikel ini dipetik dari :

http://www.muslimnews.co.uk/paper/index.php?article=2879

Jermaine Jackson (aka Mohammed Abdul Aziz), revealed to the Editor of The Muslim News, Ahmed J Versi, in an exclusive interview on February 7, that his brother Michael may soon convert to Islam. Jermaine Jackson, 53, who took part in the controversial Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 4, discusses about his conversion and how his faith helped him get through the reality programme. Jermaine was very sure that his brother, Michael, would convert to Islam. He said that Michael has shown a lot of interest in Islam. “When I came back from Makkah I got him a lot of books and he asked me lots of things about my religion and I told him that it’s peaceful and beautiful. He read everything and he was proud of me that I found something that would give me inner strength and peace. I think it is most probable that Michael will convert to Islam.” Jeramaine believes if Michael converts, he would do a lot for Muslims. “He could do so much, just like I am trying to do. But Michael and I and the word of God, we could do so much. I think it’s time the young Muslims today should be proud and stay focused and not to fall in the pits of ridicule from the Western world and media and not to let these extremists try to label them as extremist and terrorist.” Jermaine had a further message for youths. “My word to young Muslims around the world, especially here in the UK, is be proud as to who you are, stay focused, do your prayers, fast and don’t fall short to the worldly things because together we are strong. We should live according to God’s will, according to the way Allah wants us to be. There are going to be trials and tribulations but at the same time true Islam is so strong that it overcomes all of the false accusations and don’t ever deny who you are. Be proud and stand up and say it loud that ‘I am a Muslim’. “That’s what I felt when I was in the Big Brother house. I wanted the world to know this is who I am and this is what has kept me strong,” he said. Jermaine said he had a moderating influence in the house. He managed to calm down Shilpa Shetty, the Indian actress who won the programme, during her altercations with other female housemates. It has been argued that without Jermaine, Shilpa would have left the house earlier. “If I wasn’t a Muslim, I probably wouldn’t have been that way. It kept me focused. I was always reciting Allah’s name to keep myself calm.” He also prayed five times a day in the Big Brother house.
Sememangnya telah banyak berita mengenai Michael Jackson memeluk Islam ini, namun kebenarannya masih samar2...
Hanya Allah yang Maha mengetahui, mungkin dengan doa dan harapan Jermaine, kemungkinan Michael Jackson memang telah mati sebagai Muslim...
Waalahuwaklam...

1 comment: